Water bottles are commonly carried by everyone today. Though it is an indispensable part of our lives, we do not think much about the type of bottle we carry. For example, plastic bottles cause too much harm. Then comes the good quality steel bottles which are comparatively safer. In this article, we will focus on the best copper water bottles that you can get for yourself and, their benefits.
Table of Contents
What are Copper Water Bottles Used for?
Keeping water in copper bottles results in seepage of copper into the water, thus, increasing its copper content which has the following advantages:
- Destroys common types of illness-causing bacteria.
- Unlike other water bottles, the water will remain fresh in it for a longer duration.
- It is good for people suffering from inflammation of joints and arthritis.
- Drinking it maintains a good functionality of the thyroid gland.
- The antioxidants increase in water because of which the aging process slows down.
- There is the enhancement of digestive system functionality.
- The cardiovascular health remains good.
- Weight loss process is also affected by it.
- Prevents copper deficiency in the body.
7 Best Copper Water Bottles in India
This is a pure copper bottle of 950 ml capacity with a silicone seal to avoid leaking. It has a shiny classy look.
- Model: TCB 01
- Dimension: 29 x 9 x 9 cm
- Weight: 500 Grams
- Warranty: 15 days.
This is a handmade pure copper water bottle that comes with a premium design. You can use it to avail of the ayurvedic benefits of copper water.
- Dimension: 7.11 x 7.11 x 28.19 cm
- Weight: 327 Grams
- Color: wood brown
This is a beautiful copper bottle with modern art of stone egg print. It has a premium look and design.
- Capacity: 1 lt
- Dimension: 25 x 8 x 8 cm
- Weight: 322 Grams
This is easy to carry a copper bottle that you can use at home, office or while travelling to avail the medicinal values of copper water.
- Capacity: 1 lt.Weight: 280 Gram
- Dimension: 9.8″ x 3″
- Color: Copper
This is a 100% pure copper water bottle with lacquer engraved & antique design. You can store water in it and avail all the medicinal values like cancer prevention. weight loss, improved digestion, etc.
- Dimension: 7 x 7 x 24 cm
- Weight: 220 Grams
- Capacity: 850 ml
This copper water bottle has beautiful modern art in it with a matte finish.
- Dimension: 15 x 8 x 5 cm
- Weight: 220 Grams
- Capacity: 1 lt
This is an amazing copper bottle in which a copper glass is fitted at the top in the form of a cap.
- Capacity: 1000 ml
- Model: Copper Combo 1000
- Dimension: 4 x 4 x 9 cm
- Weight: 99.79 Grams
Copper Water Bottle Buying Guide – How to Buy Copper Water Bottle?
Here are Some Tips for Buying the Best Copper Water Bottles:
- See if the bottle is made using 99% pure copper because that made of mixed metals with copper being a major part is not good.
- Opt for credible brands.
- Choose bottle size that suits your everyday needs.
- Use a natural acidic solution like lemon and water for cleaning the bottle thoroughly before use. Alternatively, lemon juice, vinegar, and salt can be used for closing the lid and gently shaking it to clean it. Avoid using harsh scrubs.
- Don’t immediately start using the bottle. First, store water for 608 hours in it, so that copper can properly seep into the water. Then this can be consumed to avail of the benefits of the copper bottle.
- It is recommended to switch between copper bottle and good quality stainless steel bottle to prevent an excess of copper in the body.
- The bottle must be easy to wash. So better to get one with a simple structure.
Check if the bottle is leak-proof so that you can return it on time in case of a leakage.
Water plays a major role in keeping you in a healthy state. This is the reason you need to be careful while selecting the right water bottle for your regular use. Make sure to remember our tips in buying a guide to land upon the right deal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, anything in excess is not good. This is the reason you need to switch between a copper and stainless steel bottle so that there will be a proper balance in the body.
Ans: When the copper level in water is high, you can experience some bitter taste that might feel unpleasant, which may even lead to irritation of the stomach, nausea, and vomiting. So make sure to avoid storing water in the copper bottle for too long.
Ans: i. It won’t be attracted by a magnet.
ii. A clean piece of copper has a pinkish tone that looks red, yellow, or orange after some time.
iii. The sound of genuine copper is profound and smooth instead of sharp and tinny.
iv. Copper is not controlled by the Unified Numbering System. It is not copper if there is “C” marked on it and trailed by numbers as this occurs on metals.
- Best Water Can Dispenser Pumps in India
- Best Water Jug For Dining Table In India
- Best Water Purifiers in India
- Best Thermos Flask /Bottles in India
- Best Oil Dispenser in India