When it comes to health supplements in India, Chyawanprash is the most popular as it has been existing for thousands of years. It has been formulated using ancient texts related to Ayurveda and has been beneficial in enhancing the immunity of the masses. Let us see some of the best products in this article.
Table of Contents
How is Chyawanprash Beneficial?
Chyawanprash is a nutritive health supplement made using various ingredients such as honey, sugar, amla, ghee, spices, and herbs. It is useful in dealing with cold, enhancing concentration power as well as the intelligence of an individual. Other benefits of this supplement include anti-depressant, strengthening the heart, lungs, and respiratory system of the individual, keeping him completely rejuvenated and healthy at crucial times like Covid-19 too.
11 Best Chyawanprash Brands In India for 2020
1. Dabur Chyawanprakash Sugar Free
This Chyawanprash has a sweet-sour taste but has no sugar in it. You can take it directly, with milk or as a bread spread. It is better to regularly take 1 teaspoon and some warm milk or warm water after that.
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 3.5 x 13 cm.
- Weight: 500 Grams.
- Ingredients: Amla, Ashwagandha, Hareetaki, Dashmul, Ghrit, and other herbs and their extracts.
2. Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special
This Chyawanprash can be taken 1-2 tablespoons daily for boosting immunity to stay away from general illness as well as during these crucial times of Covid-19.
- Package Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 20 cm;
- Weight: 1.08 Kilograms
- Ingredients: Phyllanthus emblica, herpestis monniera, Rhus succedanea, convolvulus mycrophyllus, honey, and others.
3. Dabur Chyawanprash – 2 X Immunity
Two tablespoons of this product can be taken every day for enhancing stamina and strength, by fighting illness.
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 3.5 x 13 cm
- Weight: 575 Grams
- Ingredients: amla, Pipali, Shatavari, Ashwagandha, mulethi and giloy.
4. Himalaya Herbals Chyavanaprasha
This is a good mix of herbal ingredients that can be consumed 30 min before breakfast for best results. You can take some warm milk or water after that.
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 17 x 7 x 7 Centimeters
- Units: 1000 gram
5. Patanjali Special Chyawanprash with Saffron
This health supplement is loaded with minerals and nutrients that can be taken by adults as well as children.
- Dimensions: 16.4 x 9.6 x 9.6 cm;
- Weight: 1.02 Kilograms
6. atoz Dhootpapeshwar Swamala Gold Chywanprash
This health supplement is an immunity booster and is responsible for the development and regeneration of cells.
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm;
- Weight: 1 Kilograms
7. Organic India Organic Chyawanprash
This is a great health supplement that is better for the heart and immune system. The skin complexion and glow improves.
- Product Dimensions: 5.55 x 5.55 x 10.8 cm
- Weight: 481.94 Grams
8. Khadi Mauri Herbal Chyawanprash
This is made using an ancient ayurvedic formulation. It is rich in amla and shilajit.
- Dimensions: 12 x 1.7 x 7 cm
- Weight: 500 Grams
9. Zandu Kesari Jivan Chyawanprash
This is an amazing health supplement that improves strength, stamina, and metabolism.
- Ingredients: Kesar, amla, exotic herbs, spices, and trace minerals.
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 17 x 8.5 cm
- Weight: 900 Grams.
10. Baidyanath Kesari Kalp Royal Chyawanprash
This is a superior quality health supplement with the ancient ayurvedic formulation that is made by collecting ingredients from a genuine network of herbs in India.
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 9.1 x 8.9 cm.
- Weight: 1.08 Kilograms.
- Ingredients: Chayawanprash, myristica fragrans, crocus sativus, abhrak bhasma and gold bhasma.
11. Kerala Ayurveda Chyavanprash
This health supplement is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants which increases immunity and prevents infection.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 12 cm.
- Weight: 500 Grams.
Chyawanprash Buying Guide in India
Some tips for buying good chyawanprash are as follows:
- Check if it has all-natural ingredients.
- Diabetic people must see that it doesn’t have sugar added in it.
- Make sure that it is free from parabens and petroleum or mineral oil.
If you often fall sick, then it is high time to take any of the above health supplements to boost your immunity and stay fit.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, kids can eat this but it should be restricted to 1 teaspoon.
Ans: No, unless the product has any mixed chemicals in it. Also, if you have any kind of stomach trouble, this may cause some issues. So better to avoid it in such cases. You can always contact your nearest ayurvedic doctor for the right advice.