A carpet cleaner is required when your home has high traffic and usually gets stained. A little storage space is required to keep the carpet cleaning machine but in the long run, you will find this much cost-effective compared to frequently hiring professional carpet cleaning services. Such maintenance will ensure the longevity of the carpet.
Table of Contents
Best Carpet Cleaners to Buy Online in India
1. iBELL Dry Vacuum Cleaner
This is a great device for cleaning the carpet and other areas of your home. Its sleek design makes it stand out. Solid and liquid particles can be easily cleaned using its suction mechanism.
- Dimension: 51.2 x 42.2 x 34.2 cm
- Weight: 7.96 Kilograms
- Capacity: 2.5 lt
- Hose length: 2 m
- Operating voltage: 220 v
- Power: 1800 W
- Color: Black and Orange
2. INALSA Vacuum Cleaner
This is a lightweight carpet cleaner that can simplify the process of cleaning your carpet and reduces dependency on hiring carpet cleaning services frequently. It has an ergonomic design and can be carried anywhere easily.
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 30 x 21.5 cm
- Weight: 1.9 Kilograms
- Power: 1000Watt
- Capacity: 1.5 lt
- Warranty: 1 year
- Color: Blue/Grey
3. BLACK+DECKER Vacuum Cleaner
You can clean carpets besides other household cleaning works with this vacuum cleaner. There are various accessories provided such as plastic suction tubes, and 360-degree swivel hose for easy cleaning of the carpet.
- Dimensions: 38 x 47 x 38 cm
- Weight: 6 Kilograms
- Capacity: 15 lt
- Power: 1400 Watt
- Color: Red/Grey
- Warranty: 6 months
4. American MICRONIC Vacuum Cleaner
This is a powerful vacuum cleaner that easily removes even the last dust particle of carpet and other corners of your home. Its large tank capacity ensures that you do not have to empty the dust bag frequently while cleaning.
- Dimensions: 57.6 x 38.1 x 40.6 cm
- Weight: 8.9 Kilograms
- Model: AMI VCD21
- Capacity: 21 lt
- Power: 1600 Watts.
- Color: Red/Black/Steel
5. Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
This is an amazing vacuum cleaner using German technology. It has a removable handle and comes with a standard cartridge filter and accessories like a 2 m suction hose, crevice nozzle, side clips, and a sturdy bumper.
- Dimension: 38.8 x 34 x 50.3 Centimeters
- Weight: 5.8 kg
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Power: 1000 Watts
- Capacity: 17 lt
6. Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Cord-Free Vacuum
This is an efficient tool for cleaning your carpets. The absence of wires and cords eliminates the dangling issue and ensures a hassle-free cleaning
- Model: V11 Absolute Pro
- Dimension: 25 x 26.1 x 128.6 cm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Color: Blue
7. Philips PowerPro Vacuum Cleaner
This carpet cleaner has a classy look and uses power cyclone technology 5 for separating dust and air. It can be easily adjusted for any task by the active lock coupling. Moving it is quite easy because of light weightedness and compactness.
- Model: Power Pro
- Dimension: 28.1 x 41 x 24.7 Centimetres
- Color: Blue
- Capacity: 1.5 litres
- Power: 1900 Watts
- Warranty: 2 year
Carpet Cleaner Buying Guide – How To Buy The Best Carpet Cleaner?
1. Spot Carpet and Whole Carpet Cleaner:
- Whole carpets are powerful and better for busy homes but tough to use. Smaller homes need a spot carpet cleaner which are can be operated easily
2. Carpet Cleaner is a Must-Have for Pet Owners:
- This is because pets shed a lot of hair. It is better to opt for models that can collect pet hair in a basket to prevent clogging of the machine.
3. Tank Size:
- Operating a device with a large tank is tough. So you need to keep this in mind while getting devices with dual tanks. But a larger tank size has an advantage of less frequently emptying the solution.
- Carpet cleaners are available at different prices. Based on your budget and your usage, it is essential to choose the device, so that it can prove to be a value for money deal for you in the long run.
A carpet cleaner ensures hygiene and cleanliness in the home which is of utmost importance for maintaining good health. So if you are someone who loves to use carpets at home, it is better to get a good carpet cleaner to avoid the hassle of hiring professional cleaners frequently.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: This is very useful for people suffering from respiratory issues like asthma or have dust allergies. The sealed system in a HEPA vacuum cleaner eliminates allergens which can trigger negative reactions in such patients. They do it by trapping 99.97% of particles of 0.3-micron size or more.
Ans: There is no such particular frequency. You can just clean it once it gets filled up.
Ans: A sealed system efficiently traps dust and doesn’t let them leak out, which helps people with respiratory issues.
- 10 Best Carpet Brands in India
- 4 Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in India
- 8 Best Vacuum Cleaners in India