With the advancement of technology in recent years, robotic vacuum cleaners have been invented to make boring cleaning works a lot easier. The best part about these little gadgets is that their smartness is comparable with that of humans. Hence, you can expect them to do tasks like sweeping floors, cleaning spills, and even the capability to mop. The sensors which are built into these gadgets help in effective navigation as well as autonomous operations.
The robotic vacuum cleaners are sophisticated devices that just do not wander in a straight line but also move in circular motion depending on the obstacles coming in front of them. They make sure that the dirt doesn’t gather in the corners of your home. With the lack of time in our currently busy lives, these gadgets are the best thing one can have an in-the-home for ensuring cleanliness and saving your efforts.
Table of Contents
Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners in India
1. 360 S7 Laser Navigation Robot Vacuum Cleaner
This robotic vacuum cleaner comes with a smart sensor, auto recharge, and resume feature. It has a suction pump of 2000Pa and you can wash its filter easily. Multimap management with Alexa is possible with this amazing device.
1. You Can Operate it in Darkness:
- This is possible because of its laser navigation system. The LDS LIDAR helps in generating HD maps with great accuracy. These maps are intelligently saved for cleaning the home in the best way with the use of the SLAM algorithm.
2. Automatic Switching to Max Mode:
- This happens when the device encounters a carpet. At this point, the device is able to do deep cleaning as the Max Mode has 2000 Pa suction power. The best part is that, when the battery becomes low, the recharging occurs automatically. This prevents the cleaning from stopping abruptly in the middle.
3. Smart Sensors Prevent Collision:
- You must be thinking that the robot may collide with the wall or furniture and get damaged but this is prevented because of the sensors. So it can safely pass through narrow areas too for making all the nooks and corners clean.
4. No Water Leakage After Mopping:
- While mopping the floor, the device gradually releases water which stops as soon as the cleaning is done. Thus there are no chances of getting stains on the floor.
2. iRobot 600 Series Roomba 606 Vacuum Cleaning Robot (Black)
iRobot is a leading firm with expertise in robotics that has led to the development of a Roomba vacuum cleaning robot and many others. The company aims at innovating ideas that help people in getting more work done easily. With this product, you can clean the floor just by the touch of a button. It is modular, hence the parts can be replaced over time for extended life.
1. Edge Sweeping and Multi-Surface Brushes with Vacuum Suction:
- These are the important components involved in the 3 stage cleaning system. The debris is moved to the robot’s cleaning path by the edge sweeping brush from the corners. Then the dirt and dust particles are lifted by the multi-surface brush from surfaces such as hard floors or carpets, which are drawn into the bin directly by the vacuum suction.
2. It Has Intelligent Sensors for Smart Navigation:
- The product makes use of iAdapt Navigation because of which it can make more than 60 decisions every second in order to adapt to various rooms in your home. Thus it can thoroughly clean the floors, even when the area is not illuminated. In case there are some stairs or other places from where it can drop off, the cliff sensors come into rescue at such points.
3. PureClean PUCRC95
This is an automatic robotic vacuum cleaner that can be programmed to clean carpets as well as hard surfaces. It cleans surfaces and corners too, with the help of strong 24w suction and dual rotating sweeper brushes. This wireless device is so compact that it can easily fit under the couch or the bed.
4. Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S
This is one of the slimmest cleaning robots with a strong suction power of 1300 Pa. There is a tempered glass top on the device with anti-scratch characteristics for better protection. It is efficient in cleaning a range of surfaces from hard to medium like carpets.
- This robot makes use of BoostIQ technology. So if you are expecting an extra vacuuming strength, it can increase the suction power automatically in just 1.5 seconds for the best outcomes.
- It can be used for 100 minutes with a single charge because of the high capacity Li-ion battery.
- It can easily avoid obstacles because of the infrared sensors in it.
- Besides this, it also has a drop sensing technology to avoid dropping off from abrupt edges.
From all the above products which we have seen in this article, if you need wet and dry floor cleaning, then 360 S7 Laser Navigation Robot Vacuum Cleaner is the best. If wet cleaning or mopping is not something you want, then you can choose any of the products. Every product has its pros and cons, but they are really helpful to relive our stress in daily life.
Robot Vacuum Buying Guide India: How to Buy The Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner?
Before purchasing any robotic cleaning device, here are the things you should keep in mind:
1. Check The Filter:
Pet owners must consider a device with HEPA filter because these are efficient in removing the allergens, dust, and pet hair completely.
2. Easy Navigation:
It should be able to navigate through various rooms so that you don’t have to operate them manually. This is the reason why you are replacing generic vacuum cleaners with robotic devices. Make sure that the dimension of the device is good enough to pass under your couch or beds, otherwise some corners will remain unclean.
3. Battery Life:
Based on your rooms’ size, decide if you need one with very good or medium battery life. The charging time and features such as automatic charging are most important for hassle-free operation.
4. Wifi Connectivity and Control Through Smartphone:
Connectivity with Wifi is quite essential as it will help you keep your home clean even when you are not at home. This will be possible by controlling it through your Smartphone. You can also use the app for scheduling the cleaning.
5. See if the Device Makes Noise while Operating:
Get those devices that are silent because traditional vacuum cleaners make a lot of noise which is irritating for everyone in the home.
Basic Knowledge Regarding Robotic Vacuum Cleaner’s Operation and Maintenance:
The most important thing about these robotic devices is that they work on even surface only, carpet or hardwood flooring, that varies from product to product. When you use a robotic vacuum cleaner, you should know about its accessories such as filters, brushes, dustbag among others. These need regular cleaning and you should also change the filter after every few months for better cleaning results.
While investing in a robotic vacuum cleaner, a common question that may come up in your mind is which brand is the best? There is nothing like one best brand because every product has some advantages and some drawbacks. It depends on your requirement, which one you will choose. Also, no matter which one you choose, it is always a wise idea to learn about its maintenance well, so that you don’t end up with a negative experience with such wonderful products.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, there are a variety of accessories that you will get with robotic cleaning devices depending on the model and brand. All these are to ensure that you can clean your home in a much better way. Brushes for cleaning, anti-allergic filters, wipes that need to be fixed under the vacuum cleaner, charging base, charger, rechargeable battery are a few common accessories that you can expect to get.
Ans: These smart devices are known to get recharged by getting back to their docking station. This keeps them ever ready for cleaning at any time and you do not have to wait for its charging to be completed for initiating any cleaning works.
Ans: If you don’t want some area of your home to be cleaned by the device, you can choose the Virtual Wall mode. Similarly, the Lighthouse mode can be used for efficient cleaning by either blocking or opening of an area as per your convenience.
- Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners in India
- Best Vacuum Cleaners for Sofa in India
- Best Vacuum Cleaners in India
- Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaners In India