In the present day, our lives revolve around the internet. Be it our work lives or personal lives; we cannot function without the internet. One of the valuable gifts of technology is smartwatches.
Table of Contents
10 Best Smartwatches in India
Before you purchase any smartwatches, refer to this review.
1. Noise Colorfit Pro 2 Full Touch Control Smart Watch
It is a smartwatch with a very trendy design. It has multiple features such as active tracking, nine sports modes, checks notifications, etc.
- Product Dimension: 4.1 x 3.6 x 1.2 cm; 35 Grams
- Model: ColorFit Pro 2
- Display Type: LCD
- Battery Average Life: 24o Hours
- Item Weight: 35 gr
- Compatible Devices: Android and iOS
- Additional Features: It has a complete health tracker, menstrual cycle tracker, remote music control, different sports modes.
2. Mi Smart Band 4
This smartwatch by Mi comes with multiple features such as an automatic heart-rate tracker and a 5ATM waterproof built.
- Product Dimension: 4.7 x 1.8 x 1.3 cm; 35 Grams
- Item Dimension: 47 x 18 x 13 Millimeters
- Voltage: 5 Volts
- Battery Cell Composition: Lithium polymer
- Item Weight: 35 gms
- Additional Features: Unlimited watch faces, water-resistant up to 50m, 2o days battery life, comes with a daily activity tracker.
3. Fastrack Reflex 2.0 Activity Tracker
This smartwatch by Fastrack helps you track your heart rate and calories burnt and, in turn, allows you to improve your lifestyle.
- Product Dimension: 5 x 2.45 x 1.25 cm; 100 Grams
- Item Dimension: 50 x 24 x 12 Millimeters
- Item Weight: 100 gms
- Case Material: Plastic
- Display Type: Digital
- Case Shape: Rectangle
- Case Diameter: 50 millimetres
4. Mi Band 3
The mi band comes with 20-day battery life. It has water resistance up to 50 meters. It performs continuous heart tracking and sleep analysis.
- Item Dimension: 18 x 47 x 12 Millimeters
- Product Dimension: 1.8 x 4.7 x 1.2 cm; 20 Grams
- Item Weight: 20g
- Voltage: 5 Volts
- Units: 4 Unit
- Battery Cell Composition: Lithium ion
5. Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 42mm) – Space Grey Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band
The Apple smartwatch is an excellent product with GPS, accelerometer, and gyroscope. It has an optical heart sensor along with a digital crown. It is swim-proof and has a dual-core processor.
- Product Dimension: 31.6 x 6.9 x 3.4 cm; 28 Grams
- Item Dimension: 31.6 x 6.9 x 3.4 Centimetres
- Units: 1 unit
- Case Weight: 26.7gms
6. Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS, 40mm) – Silver Aluminium Case with White Sport Band
This product has a GPS tracker and has a 30% larger screen. It also has an ECG app and is always on the retina display.
- Product Dimension: 29.7 x 7.7 x 5.7 cm; 520 Grams
- Item Dimension: 29.7 x 7.7 x 5.7 Centimetres
- Item Weight: 520 g
- Units: 1 Unit
- Processor: Dual core S5
7. Noise NoiseFit Evolve Full Touch Control Smart Watch
This smartwatch from Noise comes with a 24×7 heart rate checker. Also, the display is lovely and has nine different sports modes.
- Product Dimension: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1 cm; 43 Grams
- Item Weight: 43 gms
- Compatible Devices: Android and IOS
8. MAKECELL Blue A1 Bluetooth SmIart Watch
It is quite a good and affordable product on the market. It is comfortable to wear a watch with two different modes.
- Region of Origin: India
- Manufactured By: Make cell
- Item Model Number: Blue A1 NEW E
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth
9. Ainsley X7U Bluetooth Smart Watch
This one is a multifunction smartwatch and a fitness tracker. It supports both android and IOS phones.
- Item Dimension: 5.6 x 3.8 x 1.2 Centimeters
- Product Dimension: 5.6 x 3.85 x 1.25 cm; 200 Grams
- Item Weight: 200gms
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth
- Connector Type: Wireless
- Item Material: Plastic
10. SYL A1 Bluetooth Smartwatch
This product is all-in-all, a fair and affordable smartwatch with many functions such as a sedentary reminder, heart-rate tracker, sleep monitoring, pedometer, etc.
- Item Part Number: a1_black_m1
- Resolution: 240×240
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer: SYL
How to Take Care of Your Smartwatch?
Some of the straightforward ways are:
1. Damp-Cloth Cleaning:
- A smartwatch has a touch screen, unlike traditional watches having glass screens. Hence, you never should clean the screen of your smartwatch with a damp cloth.
- Switch off the device and then start the process of cleaning.
- Never use chemicals or cleaners. Use a microfiber cloth that is specially designed for cleaning touch-screens. Remember that using paper towels can sometimes be harmful to the display of the device.
4. No Direct Sunlight:
- Avoid exposing the device to sunlight for a long time.
How to Choose The Best Smartwatch?
Before buying a smartwatch, there are some factors that you need to keep a check of.
- Never buy a smartwatch that doesn’t sync with your phone. For example, Apple smartwatches are for iPhone users only.
- Always check for a GPS tracker and a heart-rate sensor.
3. Battery Life:
- Give attention to the rated battery life. Many hybrid products come with extensive battery life but are found to have no touch-screens.
4. Changeable Band:
- Make sure that the clasp or band of the watch is easy to use and changeable.
- Next comes the selection of apps, but it is not as important as the other factors you need to consider.
Smartwatch is undoubtedly a gift of technology. It is meant tomultipurpose. All in all, it is a product to be invested in.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: A smartwatch is capable of doing so many other things than a regular watch. It doesn’t just show time but performs multiple functions.
Ans: A smartwatch is simply a smaller version of your phone. The reason for choosing a smartwatch is its convenience. It is a tiny device that makes the entire process of communicating, checking notifications, etc. very rapidly and efficiently.
Ans: You can use your smartwatch to keep track of your calories burnt, during workouts, at home, for business purposes, and anytime you’re outside. It becomes effortless to take calls with smartwatches.
Ans: A smartwatch is a gadget that makes your life easy and convenient. If you can afford the product, you should use it.
Ans: There are products in the market with various price ranges. Though some of them are expensive, there are ones that you can afford.