4G Tablets are becoming increasingly popular due to its large screen and efficiency. This large display is great for content consumption and playing games. Tablets have become essential for work and leisure. These devices are also very affordable and easy to use.
Table of Contents
Top 10 4G Tablets In India
In this article, we have compiled some of the best 4g tablets in the Indian market. These work well and cater to a wide range of budgets.
1. HUAWEI MediaPad T5 Tablet
HUAWEI is known for its stunning range of tablets. This model comes with a 10.1″ display and is a very sleek model. The ratio of 16:10 makes it a perfect partner for all your binge-watch needs.
- Dual speakers and immersive sounds
- 360 degrees soundscape expansion
- Thin and durable build that is easy to hold
- Lightweight model
- Octa-core processor
2. Lenovo Tab M10 FHD REL Tablet
This is a great multimedia tablet. The beautiful screen and sleek build make it an aesthetically pleasing device. The tablet uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa-core Processor and the latest Android Pie v9.0 OS.
- 8MP rear camera with a 5MP front camera. Very helpful for video calls and meetings.
- 10.1-inch screen with a multi-touch capacitive touchscreen.
- V9.0 operating system that delivers powerful performance.
- Talk-time of 8 hours, 7000mAH lithium-ion battery.
Rating: 3.5 /5
3. Lenovo Tab V7 Tablet
Lenovo V7 is a fantastic blend between smartphone and tablet function. It has a 6″9′ display and has a beautiful screen to body ratio. The model is enhanced with Dolby audio and is a must-have for your home.
- 32 GB internal memory and efficient storage.
- 128 GB microSD slot
- 13 MP camera with autofocus
- 16M color support with 81% screen-to-body ratio
4. HONOR Pad 5 8 Inch
The honor pad is equipped with Dual stereo, and Dolby Atmos sound surrounds system. The realistic acoustic and sound quality make the device usable for long hours.
- 20.3 cm Capacitive Touchscreen
- Comes with a 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Voice Calling
Rating – 4.5/5
5. Alcatel 3T 10 with Keyboard
Alcatel 4g tablet is a travel-friendly model. It is lightweight and comes with a compact keyboard. This device is a perfect entertainment partner and has a great voice recognition feature.
- Comes with a 25.4 cm HD Display
- Equipped with 2 MP Primary Camera | 2 MP Front
- Has the progressive operating system Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Equipped with 4080 mAh Lithium-Ion batteries
Rating – 5/5
6. Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus Tablet
This is a very stylish piece with an aesthetically pleasing build. The premium metallic body makes it a wonderful model.
- Android v9 Pie operating system that delivers a powerful performance
- 4GB RAM, 128GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB, Single Nano SIM
- 5000 mAH lithium-ion battery
Rating – 4.2/5
7. Fusion5 11.6″ Google Certified Android WiFi Tablet PC
This is an amazing wifi tablet with glorious screen colors. This is a great device for watching movies and even streaming educational videos.
- Fusion5 M116 11.6 inches screen display
- Powerful 64-bit Quad-Core CPU
- Equipped with ARM Mali-T720MP2 GPU.
Rating – 4/5
8. Lenovo Tab M8 (2nd Gen) FHD
Another great tablet by Lenovo. This is made with an 8.15 mm ultra-slim metallic body that exudes elegance wherever you take it.
- This tab has a 13 MP rear camera
- Also has a 5 MP front camera
- 20.32 centimetres (8-inch) with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution
- Uses Android Pie v9.0 operating system
- Embedded with 2.3 GHz MediaTek Helio P22T Tab octa-core processor
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory, and even expandable up to 64 GB
- Uses a 5100 mAH lithium-ion battery
Rating – 4/5
9. Apple iPad (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 32GB)
Apple iPad is a wonderful investment for yourself. This has an immersive 10.2-inch screen. It has pencil support and a smart keyboard.
- Has an impressive 10.2-inch (25.91 cms) Retina display
- Embedded with A10 Fusion chip
- UniqueTouch ID fingerprint sensor and Apple Pay
- Wonderful camera qualify with an MP back camera, 1.2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Contains Stereo speakers
Rating – 4.2/5
10. Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T295
A slim, compact, and easy to use tablet that delivers a powerful performance. Samsung Galaxy Tab has a Sleek build and comes with amazing portability.
- 8.0″ (203.1mm) display
- Comes with a resolution of 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- RAM – 2GB, ROM – 32GB, MicroSD (Up to 512GB)
- Uses the powerful Android 9.0 (Pie)
Rating – 4.1/5
Things To Keep In Mind Before Purchasing A 4G Tablet
- Stand-alone tablets work as large phones, and you are usually heavier than phones. Convertible tablets work both as tablets and extended computers.
- Before buying any device, establish what the size is you are looking for. The tablet market caters to a large number of sizes between 6-12 inches and even more. Larger sizes may tend to be bulky, so it’s essential to find out what size you want.
3. Operating System (OS):
- A sound operating system is essential for having excellent performance. Always go for the latest operating system that supports all formats and gives the tablet a reasonable speed. You can choose from android, IOS, and windows.
4. Price Range:
- The market is flooded with tablets. Always determine your budget and decide if the model is worth spending on. You can get anything from low capacity to expensive models. It’s important to check customer reviews and features before spending money to buy a tablet. You can visit Amazon and get beautiful products in your budget.
A tablet is an excellent investment. It can help in all your work and entertainment needs. 4G tablets are beneficial and affordable.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Many tablets come with a few hours of battery life, and some come with several extended hours of battery life. It’s recommended to buy something that lasts for a minimum of seven hours.
Ans: A tablet is a portable laptop that works on a larger touch screen. It uses a large display and has inbuilt input systems.
Ans: Tablets come in several sizes. They can be classified into –
Small: 7-9 inches
Medium: 9-11 inches
Large: 12 inches or larger
Ans: A tablet can be used for practically anything. It can be your movie companion or a working body. This is a perfect educational, work, and entertainment tool with a great display and features.
Ans: The operating system of a device affects usage. It is essential to establish compatibility with other devices as well as for good performance.
- 7 Best Laptops for Students in India
- 10 Best Power Banks in India – Reviews & Buyers Guide
- 10 Best Wireless Headphones in India – Reviews & Buyers Guide
- 9 Best Wi-Fi Routers in India – Buyer’s Guide & Reviews