A cold press juicer works by crushing the fruits or veggies and then obtaining juice by pressing them. It is termed a masticating process that ensures that the output has all the necessary vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Hence from a health perspective, investing in cold-pressed juice is a good idea. Let us see some of the best cold-pressed juicers that you can purchase for yourselves.
Table of Contents
8 Best Cold Press Juicers in India
1. Hurom Cold Press Juicer
This is a compact-sized juicer that can be easily accommodated in even the smallest kitchen. Juice with high nutritious value is obtained because of a low rotation speed of 43 rpm.
- Model: H-AI-SBE20
- Dimensions: 17.7 x 19.2 x 39.9 cm
- Weight: 5.3 Kilograms
- Voltage: 220 Volts
- Motor: 150 Watt.
- Color: Ivory, Ferrari Red and Sandy Gold
- Warranty: 10 Years (Motor) and 1 Year on Machine
2. HESTIA APPLIANCES Nutri-Squeeze Cold Press Juicer
This is an efficient juicer that can process hard as well as soft fruits and veggies by retaining all the essential nutrients. You get a dense juice that has no air bubbles in it. Since it is not oxidized, the freshness remains longer.
- Dimensions: 49.8 x 41.4 x 23 cm
- Weight: 6.63 Kilograms
- Motor: 240 Watt (AC)
- Warranty: 3 Years
3. Kuvings Evo-Series Slow Juicer
This is a powerful and elegant juicer that comes with an upgraded auger for quickly extracting juice. The cap is drip-free that is used also for the preparation of recipes. There is a cut in the pulp outlet for quick and easy cleaning.
- Dimensions: 51 x 38 x 26 cm
- Weight: 11.32 Kilograms
- Motor: 240 Watt
- Warranty: 1 Year on Product and 10 Years on Motor and Gear.
4. La Italia By Renesola Nectar Cold Press Slow Juicer
This is a compact juicer with a 1 lt capacity juice collector. It works by squeezing the fruits and veggies slowly for extracting the best quality juice that has all nutrients intact for a healthy lifestyle as it remains fresh for longer. Also, it has higher yield with lower power consumption.
- Dimensions: 39 x 30 x 30 cm
- Weight: 4 Kilograms
- Model: P304
- Motor: 250 Watts
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Color: Red
5. Panasonic Cold Press Slow Juicer
This is a study and efficient juicer that makes use of the compression process for extracting juice through crushing and squeezing. There is less foam formation because of which there is no oxidation and the juice remains fresh for a long.
- Model: MJ-L500
- Dimensions: 40.6 x 19.2 x 35.7 cm
- Weight: 5.6 Kilograms
- Color: Silver
- Warranty: 5 Years
6. Bosch Lifestyle Cold Press Slow Juicer
This is a sleek, classy juicer that makes use of gentle squeezing technology for juice extraction at 60 RPM. It comes with a double-edged brush for cleaning and a recipe booklet with healthy juice recipes.
- Model: MESM731M
- Dimensions: 33 x 23 x 37 cm
- Weight: 4.9 Kilograms
- Motor: 150 Watt
- Voltage: 220-240 volts
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 2 Years
7. Borosil Health Pro Cold Press Slow Juicer
This juicer has been built for the best performance and high-quality juice extraction that has rich aroma and flavors. It comes with a reverse function for the clearance of the pulp. The larger chute ensures juicing large-sized fruits and veggies too.
- Model: BSJU20WB14
- Dimensions: 42.6 x 20.5 x 30.3 cm
- Weight: 3.76 Kilograms
- Power: 200 Watt
- Warranty: 2 Years
8. Hestia Appliances Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer
This is an efficient juicer that helps you stay healthy with the best quality juice in which all nutrients, vitamins, and phytochemicals are not lost. There are no air bubbles in the extracted juice, which ensures long-lasting freshness with a natural taste.
- Model: NutriMax
- Dimensions: 20.8 x 15.5 x 47.5 cm
- Weight: 7.4 Kilograms
- Color: Wine Red
- Warranty: 3 Years
What are The Various Types of Cold-Pressed Juicers?
They are of two types:
1. Vertical Cold-Pressed Juicers:
- These are available in a compact design and have a self-cleaning mechanism, which reduces your efforts in maintaining them. You can use it for extracting juice from any kind of fruit and veggies.
- It operates at 45-60 rpm and has dual-stage juicing for better yields. The feeding chutes in this type are large and they have a high processing time. They are comparatively pricey and not multi-functional.
2. Horizontal Cold-Pressed Juicers:
- If you love juicing leafy green veggies, and herbs, this is the best kind of juicer. The attachments make it versatile and multi-functional and the yield is high. It is less pricey compared to a vertical juicer and oxidation is prevented in this model. Juicing time is somewhat longer because of a small chute
Cold Pressed Juicer Buying Guide – How to Buy Best Juicer Online in India?
Some criteria to keep in mind while getting a cold-pressed juicer are as follows:
i. Easy to Operate:
When opting for a cold-pressed juicer, you should know how it will be used so that you do not have to face any issue while operating it. Also, it is better to get one that complements your kitchen.
- No one wants to use a noisy appliance. So it is better to check if the device you are getting makes the least or no noise.
iii. Nutritious Value of Juice Should Remain Intact:
- This is possible in the slow juicers only as heat is not produced in them, thus preventing oxidization.
- This is important to keep it easily at any place in the kitchen without occupying a large space.
- Decide your budget and then see which all cold-pressed juicers are affordable. It is better to avoid cheaper ones as the quality will be compromised in such a case. Push your budget to some extent to get a good one that will last long.
vi. Opt for a Higher Capacity:
- When you purchase cold-pressed juicers with a bigger tube, the duration for making more amount of juice will be reduced and your efforts too.
vii. Safe to Use:
- Check the device’s locking mechanism to avoid instances when the juice might burst out and spill on your clothes and face. Some devices come with a sensor that does not allow the operation of the juicer unless it is locked properly.
viii. Auger Quality:
- A cold-pressed juicer with a superior quality auger ensures proper extraction of juice from the fruits. So, never settle for lower quality.
ix. Power Consumption:
- Depending on the capacity of the juicers you are choosing, check the wattage. When you intend for more servings at a go, a higher wattage will be needed and so will be the power consumption.
- This is needed to ensure that you don’t have to spend out of your pocket in case of an issue. Cold-pressed juicers come with a warranty as long as 10 years. The more it is, the much better for you.
xi. Availability of Spare Parts:
- Always choose a brand whose spare parts are easily available in the local market, so that in case of a dysfunctionality, you can easily get the device repaired.
xii. Adjustable Speed:
- A device with variable speed options is better because it leads to scaling the juice extraction in a better way.
xiii. Ease of Maintenance:
- Cleaning the parts must not be difficult because using an unclean juicer can lead to serious health issues.
Since a good cold-pressed juicer is a long term investment, you need to get the best one for yourself by following our product reviews and buying guide.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: In a cold-pressed juicer, heat is not emitted during the juicing process, hence the juice doesn’t get oxidized. So all nutrients remain intact in this case and it can be consumed for cleansing and detoxifying your system.
But in the case of a centrifugal juicer heat is produced when the blades rotate to juice the fruits or veggies. It results in oxidation which leads to loss of nutrients. You can find some solid particles in the juices made using the centrifugal juicer as they tend to break down easily.
i. More nutritious juice is produced.
ii. Easy to operate.
iii. No foam is produced in the process, saving the people from any gastric issues.
iv. Noiseless operation.
v. Safe to use as they come with a safety lock mechanism.
vi. The quality of juice obtained is more in case of cold-pressed juiced, with the least waste.
- 10 Best Juicers in India: Reviews & Buying Guide
- 7 Best Hand Blenders in India
- 10 Best Mixer Grinders in India: Buyers Guide & Reviews
- 5 Hand Press/Manual Juicers in India