There are various types of welding machines available in India, including TIG, MIG, Stick and more. The best welding machine for you depends on your specific needs, such as the type of welding you’ll be doing and the materials you’ll be working with. Factors like power output, duty cycle, and portability can also affect your decision. Some popular welding machine brands in India include Esab, Ador, Lincoln Electric, and L&T. It’s important to do your research and compare models and prices to find the best welding machine for your requirements.
Table of Contents
9 Best Welding Machine In India
1. INALSA Inverter ARC Welding Machine
- Arc Welding Machine
- Anti Stick Function, Hot Start
- IGBT Technology
- Digital Display, Arc Force Knob, Adjustable Current
- Includes Welding Mask, Shield Glass And Hammer Brush
2. V&D Tools ® Inverter Welding Machine
- Easy to use, long life and well made, orange or yellow colour available
- 200 A Inverter welding machine with IGBT Technology
- Single Phase with All Accessories(Holder+Earthing clamp with cable)
- Light in Weight and less maintenance compare to other welding machine.
3. HITBOX New Arrival Mig Welder MIG250 MIG TIG ARC Welding Machine
- MULTI FUNCTION MIG WELDER – 160A with MIG/ARC/LIFT TIG gas gasless multi Function 220V DC inverter welder
- GAS&GASLESS AVAILABLE – 5kg/ 1kg 0.8 mm/ 1.0mm solid wire with gas welding iron; 0.8mm/ 1.0mm flux-cored wire without gas welding carbon steel and stainless steel
- GREAT DESIGN – Simple design, beautiful, small size, light weight, easy to carry
- QUALITY ACCESSARIES – MB15 MIG -gun, earth clamp, electrode holer, gas tube and portable plug, ready to use
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY – HITBOX MIG250 welder offers good warranty.
4. VORMIR Inverter ARC Welding Machine
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Input Power : 220V±15%, 50/60Hz; Input Capacity : 6.1 KVA; Input Current : 28 A; No Load Voltage : 48 V; Max Current : 200 A; Usable electrodes : 1 to 4 mm; Protection Class : IP21S
- [VRD BUILT-IN] The machine is equipped with VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) Technology, provides an additional measure of safety, especially when working in an environment with a higher risk of electrical shock conditions.
- [ANTI-STICK & HOT START] This has an inbuilt Anti-sticking technology that minimizes the short circuit current in the event of the electrode sticking to the work piece for a prolonged period. It also serves as a safety device in protecting the operator.
- [IGBT TECHNOLOGY] The machine uses a high performance IGBT Technology, which is very useful as they give power that can be used for different welding processes.
5. BMB Shakti Technology Inverter Welding Machine
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- Anti-Sticking Preventing Against Over Loading The Unit Easing Removal Of The Electrode, Thermostatic Control, Fan Cooled Carrying Strap
- Compact, Portable Highly Effective, Low Consumption, Energy Saving,With Strong Compensation Capability. Small Size, Light Weight, Energy Saving And No Noise
- Anti-Stick, Hot Start, ensures easy removal of the electrode ; Self-adaptive Arc Force, makes welding much easier; Self-adaptive Arc Force, makes welding much easier; VRD: fostering safe welding and longer machine life ; Stable & Reliable performance, makes welding enjoyable ; Auto compensate voltage fluctuation, takes wider voltage inputs
- Advanced Technology Igbt Inverter 250A Arc Welding Machine With Wide Voltage Input 180V-250V, Light Weight And Compact Design
6. AGARO WM2145 Portable Inverter ARC Compact Welding Machine
- Professional welding machine comes with Copper-clad Aluminium Electrode holder with welding cable 2m x 16mm² , and 1m x 16mm² Earth Clamp Cable. Electrode usable: 1.6mm to 5mm.
- Compact design with Carry Handle and Carry Belt which suitable for indoor and outdoor operations I Its over and under voltage (170V-250V) protection, over & under current protection, Overheat Protection, over load protection designs ensure you are safe when you use it
- This Insulate Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) welding machines can handle high loads of inverter ARC welding. 20-200A Adjustable ControllerI Adjustable 1-10 ARC Force. Anti Stick Function
- Rated Input : 6.8 Kw. Insulation Class: F. Protection Class : IP21. Hot Start. IGBT Protection System. Smart Cooling Fan for Thermostat
- Comes with 2M power cable ; 1x Carry belt; 2x protection glass with 1x face protection cover; Hammer With brush; Electrode holder, Heavy earth clamp.
7. ESAB Xpert Weld 200 IGBT Inverter based Single Phase Compact Arc Welding Machine
- Input Voltage: 220V ±10%
- Input Current Maximum: 26 A, Frequency: 50 Hz
- Weight: 3 Kgs, Error Indicator: Yes
- Power Indicator: Yes, Electrode Size recommended upto 3.15mm
- Package: Machine with Input cable, Welding Cable set with Electrode Holder, Earth Cable set with Earth Clamp, Manual
8. iBELL 200-89 Inverter ARC Compact Welding Machine
- Electrode usable for professional weld: 1.6 to 5mm, Electrode holder 2 m x 16mm² Copper-clad Aluminium with welding cable
- Durable, Compact and Easy to carry : Advanced IGBT Inverter ARC Welding Machine with wide voltage input 160V-250V, Light weight and compact design, IGBT Protection and Overheat Protection, easy to carry, suitable for indoor and outdoor operations
- Welding current: 220 adjustable ARC Force with Hot Start ARC current and Anti-Stick
9. Shakti Technology Inverter ARC Welding Machine
- Shakti Technology Inverter Welding Machine ARC 220A with High Performance IGBT Inverter Technology And Arc Force Technology | 1 Year Warranty
- Newest model – Advanced IGBT inverter technology, hot start ,excellent arc stability, eliminate the electrode sticking at arc start. Most recommend welder. | Its over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection designs ensure you are safe when you use it.
- QUALITY ACCESSORIES – This welder came with electrode holder, Heavy earth clamp, Welding Face Mask, Hammer With brush And Hand Gloves. | Welding Machine Power Supply Cable 1.5 MTR ; 2.5 MTR Holder Cable ; 2 MTR Earth Clamp Cable
- Technical Parameters : Input Voltage : 220V | Frequency 50/60 Hz | Input Current : 33 Amps. | No Load Voltage : 45v | Duty Cycle : 60%@ 220A | Efficiency : 85% | Generator Required : 5.8 Kw | Protection Class : IP21S | Anti Stick Function | Arc Force Maintaining Facility | Hot Start | IGBT Protection System
- Multipurpose -This Machine is suitable for welding mild steel, stainless steel and other kinds of metal; It is great for welding, maintenance, repair, Heavy and light industry and more | Convenient Yet Safe – This inverter has the ability to be plugged into a 220V wall socket with household current instead of high voltage and also can be connected with Gensets