As the technology is getting better every day, the decision to choose is becoming more challenging by the day. That is because you have a variety of options to choose from based on size, material, color, and other features. Smart speakers are not a luxury anymore; they have become a necessity in a household to make things easy and save time. You don’t have to do things manually anymore if you have smart speakers.
Table of Contents
9 Best Smart Speakers You Can Buy in India
Here is a detailed list of the top 9 smart speakers in India that you can but for your home:
1. Sonos One Smart Speaker
The Sonos one is a combination where you can find Amazon Echo’s Alexa and Google Assistant, which was previously only available for a few android phones.
- Design: Similar to a coffee can
- Measure: 6.3 by 4.7 inches
- Shape: Squarish Cylinder like
- Number of Voice Assistants: Amazon Echo and Google Home
- Other Features: Multi-Room audio with all music streaming services & produces ultra-loud sounds.
2. Amazon Echo (3rd Gen) Smart Speaker
The 3rd generation Amazon Echo is a great smart speaker having similar characteristics to Amazon Eco Plus apart from a few changes.
- Measurements: 9.9 x 9.9 x 4.3 cms
- Language: Hindi and English
- Number of Microphones: Four microphones
- Other Features: 360 degree sound & Control of smart lights through Alexa voice & Online streaming of songs from all sources.
3. Amazon Echo Studio Smart Speaker
It is a smart speaker that provides better features with Dolby Atmos- directional compatible audio within an affordable price range.
- Shape: Rounded black cylinder
- Size: 8.1 x 7.9 inches
- Design: Holds far-field microphone array with fabric
- Other Features: Amazon Alexa works well with all home devices & possesses third-party skills & positional audio with 3D sound & Dolby Atmos surround sound.
4. Bose Home Speaker 500
A small yet excellent package for getting Alexa and Google Assistant all in one affordable deal with several noticeable features.
- Measurements: 8.0 x 6.7 x 4.3
- Wall to wall stereo sound
- Built-in voice control from Alexa
- Personalization available for multiple users
- Manage music from the Bose Music app
- Custom-designed microphone array
5. Marshall Uxbridge Voice
Marshall Uxbridge Voice smart speaker presents a great audio performance with rich bass depth and other essential voice control features.
- Measurements: 6.6 x 4.8 x 5.1
- Digital signal processing
- Size is relatively compact
- Four status LEDs at the base of the design
- Marshall voice app for Android and iOS
- Solid low-frequency depth
6. Marshall Acton Wireless Speaker
The smallest speaker in the Marshall family but does not compromise on the sound quality and audio performance with hands-free Alexa.
Measurements: 14.99 x 26.42 x 16 cm
- Easily controlled by voice
- Fine-tune music with the Marshall music app
- Far-field microphone with voice recognition
- Noise cancellation capabilities
- Wireless playing music from Alexa enabled devices
7. Echo Dot (3rd Gen) with Clock – Smart Speaker
The characteristics of Amazon Echo Dot are merged with an additional feature of the digital LED clock, providing excellent sound quality performance.
- Measurement: 9.88 x 9.88 x 4.24 cm
- Shows outdoor temperature and time
- Suitable for beside the table
- Get news, weather, alarms
- Compatible with smart home devices
8. Echo Input Portable Smart Speaker
The smart speaker that is portable and can be carried around, it has a fabric design with 360-degree surround sound delivering high audio performance.
- Measurements: 10.19 x 10.19 x 7.21 cm
- Battery: 4800 mAh rechargeable built-in battery
- Uninterrupted music from room to room
- 10 hours of continuous streaming music experience
- Microphone off button available
9. Bose Soundbar 700 Smart Speaker
It is the best blend of various features of Bose smart speakers. The fantastic design, connectivity with devices, and sound quality make it a tremendous soundbar from Bose.
- Design: Slim and stylish design
- Measurements: 38.5” x 2.25” x 4.25
- Clear and spacious sound with depth
- Alexa built-in voice control
- HDMI-ARC connectivity with smart devices
Smart Speaker Buying Guide – How To Buy The Best Smart Speaker?
It is not easy to buy a smart speaker when you have so many options in front of you. Several characteristics must be kept in mind while making the right choice as per your demands; the below-mentioned aspects can be considered before buying them:
1. Assess the Assistant Wisely
Different smart speakers have additional assistants. Google Home smart speakers will have Google Assistant, while Amazon Echo will have Alexa. However, there are other speakers too, which support both. It is better to choose a smart speaker that has both so that you get all music streaming platforms.
2. Compatibility with Other Devices
Some smart speakers have high audio performance and are compatible with other smart home devices. They can be connected by Bluetooth, wire, or other wireless connections. It is recommended to choose smart speakers that are portable without wire.
3. Design and Size
The design and size matter a lot when it comes to smart speakers. Most of them are regularly sized, not too large, not too small in a cylindrical shape. It is better to choose the design according to your requirement, whether you want it for personal or professional use.
Multiple voices can personalize many smart speakers. They have privacy protection also from the number of microphones. Smart speakers who have the option of turning off the microphone when not in use are a better buy as they avoid any risks of privacy intervention.
How Can You Protect Your Smart Speakers?
External factors can physically and technically damage smart speakers. To avoid such damage, you can take care of the following points:
1. Avoid Moisture
The first step to protecting your smart speakers is keeping them away from water or moisture-related spaces. If your smart speaker is heat and water-resistant, even then, it may catch moisture and get damaged physically.
2. Enable Voice Recognition
Enabling voice definition can ensure that your smart speaker is not hacked. This feature ensures that the speaker recognizes only your voice for any instructions avoiding use by any other person.
3. Review Recordings
One may record music and personal details as well in the smart speaker. Hence it is advised that you must review them from time to time. This is because at the end of the day, it is a technology, and you have to avoid any break in one’s details.
4. Turn off Purchasing Options
Smart speakers have purchasing options as well. The device can recognize the voice and place orders of your purchase from the website. However, if it is hacked, then it can result in a financial disaster. So it is better to turn off the purchasing option from the device.
With the expansion in technology, the choices are also expanding. One needs to assess and analyze all the features, characteristics, pros, and cons of the product before buying them. Smart speakers can have multiple uses. Some may use it for personal use, while others may use it for attending live meetings. Comparing prices are also necessary to see whether it fits in your budget. Even after purchasing smart speakers, it is essential to maintain them with care.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
All you have to do is switch on the device, set up voice recognition and required details, and you are good to go.
It is better to choose the Bluetooth smart speaker because it can be portable even when you want to carry it elsewhere.
Yes, smart speakers can be controlled by the application also for seamless integration.
Squamish cylindrical design with fabric is preferred mostly by the users.
The microphone array function makes sure that the voice can be recognized even from a distance. It eliminates bass distortion too.
- The 7 Best Home Theatre Systems in India
- 10 Best Bluetooth and Wireless Speakers
- 10 Best Wireless Headphones
- 10 Best TV Budget Soundbars In India