Having a B.P machine at home is very important for keeping your blood pressure levels in check. It will also help in determining how well a particular drug therapy works. You can also monitor your progress and set goals.
Table of Contents
9 Best BP Machines In India
Here are some of the best B.P machines that are perfect for home use and accurately show B.P readings.
Omron has been a leading company in the world of healthcare. The Omron HEM 7120 is a fully automatic digital blood pressure machine that uses intelligence sensing to measure accurate blood pressure readings. The device contains a simple One-touch operation that makes it hassle-free for usage.
- This B.P machine is a compact and automatic blood pressure monitor
- Omron oscillometric principle for precise measurements and accurate results.
- The cuff size is 22-32 cm.
- This B.P monitor Omron hem-7120 comes with three years warranty and lifetime support.
- Best B.P monitor for household use.
- The monitor also detects an irregular heartbeat.
Rating – 4.5/5
This is a fully automatic blood pressure measuring machine. It works on a digital monitor. This machine works efficiently to measure the systolic and diastolic blood pressure correctly fully.
- Light, portable weight model
- Uses 4 AAA batteries
- Works well for a range of blood pressure between Minimum Pressure 40 mmHg to 230 mmHg.
- Accurately measures pulse rate 40 beats/min to 199 beats/min
- Dimensions: 17.78 x 15.24 x 12.7 cm
- Weight: 430 Gram
Rating – 4/5
One of the best android models available for B.P measurements in India. It is suitable for both home and professional use. A vital Sphygmomanometer can measure a pressure range between 0-300 mmHg.
- Dimensions: 38.61 x 20.57 x 7.62 cm
- Weight: 460 Grams
- Comes with a nylon cuff with D link.
- Uses a special aluminum manometer.
- A durable air release valve with spring.
Rating – 4/5
Omron HEM-7124 is another highly efficient Omron product. It is comfortable for mid-upper arm cuff placement and accurately gives the correct readings. This b.p machine is fully automatic and provides error-free readings.
- Uses intelligence sensing technology
- Has a large display screen
- Compact and portable
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 20.3 x 12.2 cm
- Weight: 570 Grams
Rating – 4/5
This is one of the best B.P monitors for home use. Beurer BM35 is smartly designed and delivers precise measurements efficiently. Advanced accuracy technology makes managing blood pressure very easy.
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 17 x 13 cm
- Weight: 380 Grams
- Cuff available in upper arm circumference range between 22-36 cm.
- Made with a superior german technology.
Rating – 4/5
6. HealthSense Heart-Mate BP 100 Upper Arm Automatic Digital Talking Blood Pressure Monitor Machine & Pulse Checking Instrument
The Heart-Mate Classic Digital BP Monitor BP-100 will assist you in maintaining your blood pressure levels efficiently. The elite talking function sets it apart from other B.P monitors in the market. It is equipped with the latest oscillometric technology.
- Micro USB port
- Talking instructions that guide you correctly
- Large LCD with big fonts.
- Dimensions- 11 x 11.8 x 5.2
Citizens design some of the best health products in the country. This b.p machine turns out to be a single touch automatic system that is safe for usage for everyone. The cuff is auto inflatable and works well for providing correct measurements.
- Takes three readings for accuracy and is capable of storing 90 readings.
- Has an auto shut and auto measuring function.
- Uses 4 AA batteries.
Rating – 4/5
This product is a highly popular one by Accusure. It comes with high precision and a strain gauge system. It can easily detect an irregular heartbeat and comes with a suitable USB port for charging.
- Uses 4 AA non-rechargeable batteries.
- Uses a motion detection sensor.
- This comes with a handy storage bag to store all the accessories and devices safely.
Rating – 4/5
The Rossmax blood pressure machine uses real fuzzy technology. It comes with an automatic one-touch operation and gives accurate readings on the large display. This machine can store up to 240 readings.
- Uses a two user interface.
- Uses the real fuzzy technology.
- Comes with a two-year warranty.
What Are The Different Types of Blood Pressure (BP) Monitors?
B.P monitors come in several shapes and sizes. The two most used ones are wrist cuff models and arm cuff models. It’s also important to select between Digital and Aneroid.
It’s essential to consider your budget and the features desired before buying a B.P monitor.
1. Digital Monitor:
- These monitors are the best for home use, and the coffee inflates quickly. Digital monitors make reading accurate, and there is no manual error involved.
2. Android Monitor:
- Aneroid monitors manually measure your blood pressure. This isn’t recommended for home use as a lot of errors can be made whole taking the correct readings.
3. Wrist Cuff Monitor:
- These are convenient monitors that are easy to use. They are very portable and compact. Wrist Cuff monitors can be your perfect travel buddy. The cuff is securely placed around the wrist, and the measurement is taken at the heart level.
4. Arm Cuff Monitor:
- These are inflatable monitors. The cuff swells, and the screen shows the accurate reading. Many cuff monitors include a risk category that will help a person know when medical attention is required immediately. They also have a wonderful multiple user memory and can be used for several people in your house.
Best Blood Pressure Monitor Buying Guide – How To Buy The Best Blood Pressure Monitor?
Buying a B.P machine can be confusing. You need to consider a lot of things before investing in a swanky model. The device should make testing blood pressure easy and efficient for you. In this article, all the ten products recommended have a great functioning and excellent customer reviews.
Here is a comprehensive B.P machine buying guide for you-
1. Determine a Budget:
When buying a B.P machine, the first step is to set the budget. You need to analyze your situation and choices and find a product that fits your budget.
2. Ease to Use:
The usage of a B.P monitor is an essential factor when buying it. It should have a good interface, and you must be able to handle it easily.
3. Size Of Buttons:
The buttons should be large and easy to control.
4. Screen Size:
The screen should be wide enough that you can get all the recordings quickly.
5. Select One That Has a Good Fit:
One thing you cannot ignore when getting a B.P monitor is the contraption. The cuff should fit snugly for your wrist and mid-upper arm. It’s essential to remember that a wrong fitting contraption can cause an inaccurate reading. This may cause a large gap between you and your health goals. Buy a B.P machine with a contraption that can be adjusted quickly.
6. Select a B.P Machine with All The Latest Features:
Getting a B.P machine with the latest features is essential to know your present conditions correctly. Some of the noteworthy features to look out for are risk category, irregular heartbeat checker, and good download capacity.
Having a B.P machine is essential at your home if you suffer from hypertension or low blood pressure. Regular monitoring at home is critical to keep in check your present health conditions. Several studies have shown that continuous evaluation has led to better management of blood pressure.
- Top 10 Best Glucometers in India
- Top 10 Best Weighing Machines in India
- 10 Best Anti Pollution Face Masks in India